Sales Management Consultants at Pivotal Advisors have a passion for helping others by providing practical advice and coaching sales leaders to drive revenue growth for our clients while developing a healthy consulting practice. Our typical clients are the CEO and Sales Leaders in small-to-mid-size, B2B companies.
We’re also seeking the person who wants to participate in something bigger than themselves by helping us develop a community of the best sales organizations and sales leaders on the planet!
This individual will utilize their proven leadership skills, valuable experience, and ability to read people and situations to address client challenges and generate positive change effectively. In addition, this person must have a proven track record for achieving sales results, establishing accountability, creating strategic sales plans, identifying and implementing growth initiatives, and creating visibility with the executive team. While Pivotal Advisor’s business development team will be driving new client acquisition, we are looking to the Sales Management Consultant to retain clients by providing great value, as well as find opportunities to extend or expand relationships.
The ideal candidate should possess a good mix of experience in:
- Consulting (reading people and situations, listening, political savvy and influencing)
- Sales leadership (coaching and developing individuals and building teams)
- Planning (strategic, sales planning and budgeting – P&L management is a plus)
- Various types of selling (direct, channel, transaction, complex)
- Sales (experience retaining and directly growing accounts)
Candidates should also have a proven ability to directly manage client relationships driving customer satisfaction, engagement effectiveness, revenue, and profitability.
- Minimum of 8 years of sales leadership experience preferably as Vice President or Director
- Direct management of a team of salespeople
- Strong facilitation skills
- Experience with developing and implementing sales funnel and common sales language
- Implementation and management of a CRM system
- Previous consulting or training experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume below