Sales Recovery Program
The initial impact of a crisis has caused many businesses to focus a lot of their attention on finances and operations. But much less attention has been given to departments like sales other than just “checking in” with them. Most companies don’t have a well-defined plan to address questions such as:
1. How can we generate an accurate revenue forecast?
2. How do we address requests for cancels or reductions?
3. How do I keep my team productive while working remotely?
4. Where should we focus to generate new business?
5. How do we know if our adjustments are working?
6. What should our customer messaging be?
Companies that take this time to focus on their top-line sales, preparing their teams now, will have a competitive advantage coming out of this crisis. The status quo no longer exists, you need a new plan, practical way to get there, and accountability systems in place, we can help.